Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

i find this ... questionable

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

hot but.... seriously that's what you get for being a gonzo journalist.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

gasp!

there's 2 of them!

HD Naruto Hentai Gallary HD Naruto Hentai Gallary

well,

I wasn't looking for hentai at all! I was just looking for a good flash that was funny or amazing! let this be a lesson to the Narutards of the world. Fantasizing is something we're all guilty of.

Heil responds:

lol

The Everything Tutorial The Everything Tutorial

great advice....

needs "kill music" button.

Shape choose game. Shape choose game.

too simple

good for kids, but not for 13 and up.

Biosphere Biosphere

I don't care what anybody thinks!

I downloaded this song!

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

come on!

it can't be THAT crappy!

Green Hill Zone Remix Green Hill Zone Remix

awesome, awesome, awesome.

I downloaded this a while back.

DjHexor responds:

Sweet. Thanks for the download and review. :)

- White Snake Game Design 01 - - White Snake Game Design 01 -

the art is good, and I am never about this "brag"

or else...Trivia knowledge, but ...put in the form saying we're trough with this "Deroozling cock" fuckery. please, My internet safety should say that, well...Bile fads, I wouldn't even try to squezze a joke a boy and oh man, It's qyerssss.....just, I'm not your friends, so all happening. ffor the love of hell- don't soil your salf whe bn You I say I hate you. My friend, but glocks are a stapple of not by the way; *bleeeeeee* it's a Goatse. that's right you should not even give Doctor Who a best friend- god forbid a Telescom, okay I;mmmmmm not gonna take my so-called chances,maybe not so much. No such so-called, but that isolation part of where I'm headed- it's at least tranquil, and I'm done....wait, no....you can make your own rules- and don't- because you're going to insult me, and it's because of these ingints like you- if you were my brother you'd be pissed and quoting OH HELL! That robot of Yosimite Same thing ALL THE TIME!!!

So please, do the honors and simmer down! facr, yes,, You must be "Out for my daughter", sorry! no ...but no! NOT REALLY BUT, NO....NO. and finally step 6:
....*cough cough* I laughed at your fetishes. As a child. I hope you're happy. only NO!!!!!

Fervid Impulse - Death Stare Fervid Impulse - Death Stare

I love how this isn't sexual.

It really shows that on Newgrounds, With Slipps, Well...Even with the intention to be of an M-rating....It's not Nessassary to be a bit raunchy, but I thought that this could be used for a good Idea for a Doctor Who anime-But either way: Something came to mind I thought: Mulder and Scully.

And uh, Carefull where you're gonna be showing what might be the transexual love child of Doctor Who and Amy Pond, There so happens to be many a Goatse runnin' around (Just don't tell the "Gross-out Book of Records" Bullcrapers)

Dinosaurs From Outer Space! Dinosaurs From Outer Space!

WHAT THE HELL?!

"We Weren't Toys....let alone ones that, AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! Blow up, I get it, because we're about to FUCK YOU Right Upside Downtown!!! We weren't Racoons at all!!! We weren't even The V for Vendetta 4Chan Mafia AHAHAHA!!!"