All 11 art Reviews

- White Snake Game Design 01 - - White Snake Game Design 01 -

the art is good, and I am never about this "brag"

or else...Trivia knowledge, but ...put in the form saying we're trough with this "Deroozling cock" fuckery. please, My internet safety should say that, well...Bile fads, I wouldn't even try to squezze a joke a boy and oh man, It's qyerssss.....just, I'm not your friends, so all happening. ffor the love of hell- don't soil your salf whe bn You I say I hate you. My friend, but glocks are a stapple of not by the way; *bleeeeeee* it's a Goatse. that's right you should not even give Doctor Who a best friend- god forbid a Telescom, okay I;mmmmmm not gonna take my so-called chances,maybe not so much. No such so-called, but that isolation part of where I'm headed- it's at least tranquil, and I'm done....wait, no....you can make your own rules- and don't- because you're going to insult me, and it's because of these ingints like you- if you were my brother you'd be pissed and quoting OH HELL! That robot of Yosimite Same thing ALL THE TIME!!!

So please, do the honors and simmer down! facr, yes,, You must be "Out for my daughter", sorry! no ...but no! NOT REALLY BUT, NO....NO. and finally step 6:
....*cough cough* I laughed at your fetishes. As a child. I hope you're happy. only NO!!!!!

Fervid Impulse - Death Stare Fervid Impulse - Death Stare

I love how this isn't sexual.

It really shows that on Newgrounds, With Slipps, Well...Even with the intention to be of an M-rating....It's not Nessassary to be a bit raunchy, but I thought that this could be used for a good Idea for a Doctor Who anime-But either way: Something came to mind I thought: Mulder and Scully.

And uh, Carefull where you're gonna be showing what might be the transexual love child of Doctor Who and Amy Pond, There so happens to be many a Goatse runnin' around (Just don't tell the "Gross-out Book of Records" Bullcrapers)

Dinosaurs From Outer Space! Dinosaurs From Outer Space!

WHAT THE HELL?!

"We Weren't Toys....let alone ones that, AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! Blow up, I get it, because we're about to FUCK YOU Right Upside Downtown!!! We weren't Racoons at all!!! We weren't even The V for Vendetta 4Chan Mafia AHAHAHA!!!"

PsychoBitch Outta Hell PsychoBitch Outta Hell

Tristan....

is that you? Sure looks like you, ya A-D-Borgnine....Name of an actor. Here's lookin' at a New Generation, as told as a Tale of Mere Existance of a clown ghost who gets So Derealised that in fact, we're goin' through a crap loada BLUBBBBBERA Thereoretta Cossise. And yes, I do in fact know this:

My dad's cartoon character may not have been Gamecube Graphics, or even for that matter...speaking of which, I may.....

LOOK! His imagination consisted of Computer Graphics for Polygons N64 Graphics!!! That should be enough for...say!

Did...she get involved with something? And Tell her friend something about what WE'RE TRYING TO AVOID?

Happy Apple Happy Apple

mother of pearl!!!

You rule MAD balls at photoshop!!!

This rules!!! GROOD JOB!!!

Inu Flower Inu Flower

Inuyasha?

Honestly? Desprate much?

Still, the drawing is very neat.

you get a 7.

MZG swimsuits - Monarch pinup MZG swimsuits - Monarch pinup

black skin?

may I please ask how this is NOT racist?

DeliciousOrange responds:

My apologies if you're offended by a stylized illustration of a dark-gray-skinned woman in a swimsuit. The illustration series is limited to a grayscale palette with spot color for the swimsuits. I personally fail to see how see how her having dark skin is somehow immediately racist. Do you think the image would be more acceptable if she had lighter gray skin?

Haruhism in Stained Glass Haruhism in Stained Glass

i laughed like raffiki from the lion king!!!

this is such an interesting idea for art work!!!

Accept Orange Accept Orange

Is this about that one guy Azap333 on youtube?

If so do tell.

(he really sucks)

Red Rocket Tours Red Rocket Tours

Very retro....

John K would be proud....